Forums Latest Members
  1. TheRashid Mar 27, 2020

Video review of my Omega Railmaster.

I've owned this watch for about two months now - and overall I'm very happy with it.

It fits my lifestyle so well - sometimes being in the office and other times being out in the field. It's an ideal watch for Engineers/technicians etc.

Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an understated, elegant and proven wristwatch. The anti-magnetic properties, METAS testing, and power reserve make it hard to beat.

Feel free to ask me any questions below! First Youtube video - so any feedback appreciated!

guppydriver and o.m.e.g.a like this.
  2. UCZ_15 Nov 11, 2020

This is a really nice niche piece in the Omega range. The size, lug-to-lug length and wearability make it such an exciting prospect. Its reserved, beautifully symmetrical without the date and pretty thin considering the co-axial movement inside. Amazing piece and congratulations on your purchase! I don't know about others, but in my mind this is a pretty solid rival to the Rolex Explorer I...

3. kboyle Nov 13, 2020

Great review!

4. kp8 Aug 12, 2021

Excellent. Thanks. Hope you are still digging this one.

5. Skrv Aug 12, 2021

Got the Railmaster a couple of years ago and did it not wear it after two weeks or so. For some reason did not like how it felt on my wrist. A month or so ago got the watch back from the locker, put that on a rubber strap and don’t want to remove it now. Great watch and dial color variations on light is just awesome.

6. ChiefMark Aug 12, 2021

I’m constantly looking at the Trilogy Railmaster. If I find one at the right price I’ll snatch it.

Nice review video, well done.

Edited Aug 12, 2021