Omega pre bond crown & case tube

Hi,
I am wanting to buy the following parts for my pre Bond Omega Seamaster Quartz 200m. Reference 396.1061.
One of each of the following if any members can help or point me in the right direction.
Crown part # 069ST42118M.
Case Tube part # 090ST0354
Cheers Russell.
Edited:

Maybe look for another watch maker? It really is the best direction to point you at.

Thanks for your reply. I will keep with my local watchmaker who was in the trade 45 years. I have used him for over 20 years.I don't let anyone else work on my watches. Only one I sent to Omega was one of my X-33's which needed a new module.
Cheers Russell.

Thanks for your reply. I will keep with my local watchmaker who was in the trade 45 years. I have used him for over 20 years.I don't let anyone else work on my watches. Only one I sent to Omega was one of my X-33's which needed a new module.
Cheers Russell.
But… he’s retired!

But… he’s retired!
Retired from his job in our town 10 years ago. But does work at his own small workshop at his home for me if that's fine with you....

Relax, I’m just responding to your thread man. You’re asking for help because your watchmaker is retired, but then you don’t need it because he is still working. We only go by the o formation You give us when you give it to us. Is it ok with me? Sure. I don’t give a f#%^!

But… he’s retired!
Retired from his job in our town 10 years ago. But does work at his own small workshop at his home for me if that's fine with you....
Hi,
Just re read all our conversations and from my point I misunderstood you from the start.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. You were trying to advise. Another member has PM'd me this afternoon with some links to the parts.
Cheers Russell.

Hi,
Just re read all our conversations and from my point I misunderstood you from the start.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. You were trying to advise. Another member has PM'd me this afternoon with some links to the parts.
Cheers Russell.
Thank You Russell I apologize for my own short response. Long week here and not the best tone to take.

Appreciate you being the better man here and bringing things back on line. Thank You