Omega Polaris Question

Hi all, Long-time lurker, first time poster. I have tried the search function with no success so starting this thread.

Just recently won an auction for this Polaris quartz (ref 2570.20) and have a couple of questions:

1- Can anyone confirm what movement is supposed to be in this watch? Watch currently running well and has "hour jump hand" adjustment at first position, no quick date set.
2- Is the crown supposed to screw-down on this particular model? It currently does not. I know other models might have a screw-down but hard to find info on this particular model (with the hippocampus on the caseback, not seen often from what I can tell)

Thanks all.

First and foremost: it’s better to inform yourself before you buy a watch;)
Using the search function will yield a sh*tload of information regarding the Polaris. Yours should contain a 1438 and does not have a screw down crown.

First and foremost: it’s better to inform yourself before you buy a watch;)
Using the search function will yield a sh*tload of information regarding the Polaris. Yours should contain a 1438 and does not have a screw down crown.

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated!
Sometimes you just win an auction without doing all your research, know what I mean?