Omega planet ocean orange

Posts
119
Likes
35
Hello and happy Monday , I’ll be wrapping up my mining here wanted to share my other piece that I don’t really wear cose it is very big and heavy , and funny think with all the watches that I collected to choose from im including a pic of this insignificant one that I found on the beach one day didn’t have to change battery only strap ,a Casio illuminator and it is my daily wearer haha, what you think guys, crazy or not , 🙃 kazd
 
Posts
91
Likes
136
..... I don’t really wear cose it is very big and heavy ......
Interesting comment and it made me think. Do I have any watches I don't often wear because they're too big? No, my biggest watch is a 43.5 PO and I wear it as much as any of my other watches. However, I can possibly see myself buying a watch I really like even if it's noticeably bigger than what I would normally buy. The two examples that come to mind would be a Ploprof or a Sea Dweller. Is it likely I'll ever buy one of those two? No, but I can see the appeal of owning one.

Good looking PO and congrats on finding the Casio.
Edited:
 
Posts
119
Likes
35
Interesting comment and it made me think. Do I have any watches I don't often wear because they're too big? Not at the moment but I can see myself buying a watch I really like even if it's noticeably bigger than what I would normally buy. The two examples that come to mind would be a Ploprof or a Sea Dweller. Is it likely I'll ever buy one of those two? No, but I can see the appeal of owning one.

Good looking PO and congrats on finding the Casio.
Thank you for very interesting thought the PO it’s definitely a big boy haha, for a proper size wrist , I do have few Panerais the submersible 243 and 87 H labamba and 212 flyback , they are big but comfortable , the Rolex sea dweller I have too very much presentable and comfy to wear , good day , kazd