Forums Latest Members
  1. OmegaSean May 25, 2015

Hi Everyone,

So this is the watch I'm going to purchase, I've been to Tarrett (nearest shop with it in stock) and tried the watch on had a real play with it and love it. I didn't discuss the price but did talk to them about "other" dealers and they gave the impression that they would come close to the price of the first link, I'm interested in thoughts from people on here who own Omega's. Both are well known shops one being AD and one not but sells hundred's of watches, I can go and pick it up from Iconicwatches as i would form Tarrett so if any problem could sort.

Thoughts please ?

http://www.iconicwatches.co.uk/omega-seamaster-planet-ocean-automatic-co-axial-liquidmetal.html

http://www.tarratt.co.uk/products/w...ster/omega-seamaster-o23290422103001-2304328/

Thank you Omega soon to be Sean

2. Nobel Prize Spell Master! May 25, 2015

Same watch, no issue really with either one. Get whichever one is closes to you and see what they offer in terms of warranty etc

3. Event horizon faux seller of watches and complete knobhead May 25, 2015

I would go with the AD coming close to the grey dealer, that way if things go bad you have the the dealer to fall back on. That's what I did recently and I prefer the security of a manufacturers warranty than the grey dealers where you end up being a third party in any trouble.

jcmartinez98 likes this.
  4. jcmartinez98 May 25, 2015

This is what I'm about to do

5. Maximus84 May 26, 2015

Yep, me too. Went with my local AD that came to within £150 of the grey dealer price. It was worth it as the watch went back for warranty work after 2 weeks. The service was great and it was fixed with no issues.

6. OmegaSean May 26, 2015

Thanks for the replies the AD emailed me today saying looking forward to my call going to phone them I have a price in mind a few hundred extra pounds for the security of an AD I feel is worth it. I'll keep you updated
    Omega Sean

Event horizon likes this.
  7. OmegaSean May 28, 2015

I did it!!! Went today and bought the watch from the AD paid a couple of hundred pounds more than wanted but really happy with my purchase wore it home couple hours not taken it off yet it's so comfortable this watch is for wearing not keeping in the box.
    Omega Sean

repoman and Nobel Prize like this.
  8. Nobel Prize Spell Master! May 28, 2015

Congrats and as always....pictures!!!!!!

9. OmegaSean May 28, 2015

It's beautiful and I love the clear back
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Omega Sean

Alex_TA, watchme and repoman like this.
  10. Nobel Prize Spell Master! May 28, 2015

There it is. It's official!!! Enjoy it!