Forums Latest Members
  1. Deafcon Omega Qualified Dec 18, 2018

Other than cousins and Ofrei, does anyone know of some good sources for omega parts? I am looking for a 360031080 driver canon pinion. Thanks!

2. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Dec 18, 2018

eBay, sometimes you just have to search and be patient.

Watchmaker with an Omega account.

3. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Dec 19, 2018

Well, that particular part is going to be difficult for you to find...since this is a split seconds chronograph movement, Omega even restricts the sale of parts to specific watchmakers who have had the training on the movement. When I looked this part up a notice was included:

"Information: Sale only if the customer has the necessary training and tools for this article"

Not a movement you want to tackle without being sure you can get parts for it before starting.

Good luck.

Cheers, Al

4. DManzaluni Dec 19, 2018

I have a red star 30T2SC that needs it's seconds wheel, hand and pivot, along with a balance staff. It is one of those Teddington Observatory watches with the red star and non-discoloured dial! Given the individual prices of the parts along with the repair cost, I am wondering where I could find all those parts? Or does anyone think I might find a decent donor movement sometime in a lousy watch for a half-way decent price?