Omega NTTD - milanese mesh problem.

Hello everyone! Long time lurker but almost no posts so far.. I will change that!

Recently I tried Omega NTTD at my local AD (Warsaw, Poland) and felt in love instantly. It would be a great addition to my collection! The problem, however, is the bracelet... I much prefer the S size but you need to order it separately. Yes, I can go to the Omega Boutique which we also have here and they will sell it with S size instead of regular M, but they are not giving any discounts (watch or bracelet), even 1%. So, because of that, I would like to buy it at AD (they give me 15% off!) or go grey market.

Do you know if anyone here would be willing to trade milanese titanium mesh size S for my size M? Or maybe sell me the size S separately? I think that regular size is a mistake in a long run..

Zdjęcie 6.07.2023, 12 16 16.jpg Zdjęcie 6.07.2023, 12 19 47.jpg Zdjęcie 6.07.2023, 12 33 01.jpg

Best,
Mateusz

Like 1
I prefer STAIB (on my Rolex EX 2) , if you can buy one. Easy to adapt, super solid, integrated diver-extension, thinner clasp, but steel.....

DSC09872am.JPG

price 2nd hand below 160 € new: 190 ???
Edited:

You may or may not be aware that both bracelets shown above are made by Staib...

Like 1
Yes they are very different and your suggestion is a good one, I was just pointing out that they are actually made by the same people. I have a steel Staib like yours and it is excellent.

Hello everyone! Long time lurker but almost no posts so far.. I will change that!

Recently I tried Omega NTTD at my local AD (Warsaw, Poland) and felt in love instantly. It would be a great addition to my collection! The problem, however, is the bracelet... I much prefer the S size but you need to order it separately. Yes, I can go to the Omega Boutique which we also have here and they will sell it with S size instead of regular M, but they are not giving any discounts (watch or bracelet), even 1%. So, because of that, I would like to buy it at AD (they give me 15% off!) or go grey market.

Do you know if anyone here would be willing to trade milanese titanium mesh size S for my size M? Or maybe sell me the size S separately? I think that regular size is a mistake in a long run..

Zdjęcie 6.07.2023, 12 16 16.jpg Zdjęcie 6.07.2023, 12 19 47.jpg Zdjęcie 6.07.2023, 12 33 01.jpg

Best,
Mateusz
I've been told by my local OB that an AD can order the small and trade it for your medium as long as the medium is unworn. I've never tried it so not sure how true it is.

Like 1
I have a 22mm Staib that I've worn on a few different watches. They are very good. I want to get a 20mm to wear on my green Seamaster.

Best,
Mateusz

I have the same issue but assume it unlikely that we'll be able to find someone who has an S and is interested in trading for an M, but perhaps more likely that someone with a nato would be interested in buying an M, with which the funds obtained could be used to independently purchase an S (and in the meantime, a cheap Amazon bracelet or nato band could be used)...

Like 2
I have the same issue but assume it unlikely that we'll be able to find someone who has an S and is interested in trading for an M, but perhaps more likely that someone with a nato would be interested in buying an M, with which the funds obtained could be used to independently purchase an S (and in the meantime, a cheap Amazon bracelet or nato band could be used)...

Yeah, that's one of the solutions! Or just buy a watch on NATO and then add bracelet. Sucks that it can't be done easily.