Omega NTTD bracelet

Hey guys, apologies if this has been posted.

I just got the NTTD on the mesh bracelet and I’m obsessed with it, but like so many of you the fit is not perfect.

My question for all of you is does anyone get indents from the clasp on their wrist? It might be a bit to tight but the next hole is way to loose.

I’m open to getting the shorter bracelet but the holes are the same distance apart so I’m not sure that would solve anything. Any help would be awesome.

Never had marks like that, makes me think you’ve got it way too tight. I’d take it out a notch but then I also quite like bracelets to be slightly more on the loose side. Smaller bracelet would change the hole spacing as you have noted - would only consider if you can’t get a comfortable position with the clasp.

Never had marks like that, makes me think you’ve got it way too tight. I’d take it out a notch but then I also quite like bracelets to be slightly more on the loose side. Smaller bracelet would change the hole spacing as you have noted - would only consider if you can’t get a comfortable position with the clasp.
Ya the next hole is way to loose the watch slides all up and down my wrist

Get the shorter bracelet. I have the shorter one for my 16.5cm wrist and my 60th anniversary Bond fits perfectly.

Get the shorter bracelet. I have the shorter one for my 16.5cm wrist and my 60th anniversary Bond fits perfectly.
Did you buy it on the shorter or try out the longer version first? Also were you between sizes on the longer one because that seems to be my problem ?

Last how much does the shorter one cost ?

Mine is too loose on the next to last hole, and a little too snug when on the last. My wrist is very small, but I didn't have a choice of strap length since I didn't get it from an OB.

Did you buy it on the shorter or try out the longer version first? Also were you between sizes on the longer one because that seems to be my problem ?

Last how much does the shorter one cost ?
I tried both versions on the watch in the OB. The longer didn't fit me, the clasp felt bulky while the shorter one felt right. I was not between sizes. I think the shorter one costs as much as the longer one, I think 799gbp. But the OB let me choose.