omega hands set, need help to identify where they belong ,

Posts
116
Likes
35
good morning members , I found these nos hands sets that I purchased long time ago from Australia and have no idea which watches they belong to don’t know why I even got them , i guess just a spontaneous buy in my quest of collecting , so if anyone can recognize what they are please let me know, regards , good day, kazd
 
Posts
210
Likes
207
Just from the photos it looks to be service hands for 165.024/166.024 Seamaster and Speedmaster '57 or 𝟸̶𝟿̶𝟷̶𝟻̶𝚜̶
Edited:
 
Posts
116
Likes
35
Just from the photos it looks to be service hands for 165.024/166.024 Seamaster and Speedmaster '57 or 2915s.
Thank you , you do really know this stuff ,, very impressive , like I mentioned don’t know why I got them , I have seamaster 300 no date from 64or 65 have to check the caseback ,but it has very decent hands , and the speedmaster hands I don’t think they will be useful for my Frankenstein ed white haha, so. I may not have use for them , still thinking about the project first have to look for that movement maybe this weekend , thank you again, good day kazd
 
Posts
1,895
Likes
3,637
The 2nd and 3rd could also be for a 359450 Broad Arrow
 
Posts
116
Likes
35
Thank you , and actually I have this watch in my collection, in pristine condition , got it so many years ago never used it , it is a very cool watch , correct me if I’m wrong but my understanding is that omega did this watch as homage to the very first speedmaster , so maybe I’ll keep the hands as spear just in case , and other set is probably for seamaster 300, and I have the seamaster I think from 65 , thank you you guys really have this field down to a science ♎️🤗 thank you , good day , regards ,kazd
 
Posts
116
Likes
35
Ah thanks , haha , you just made my day 🤗😄❤️ I think the problem maybe with lighting I’m using that distracts the focus , not sure , I’ll try to do better , again love you guys , regards , good day , kazd