Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Omega Geneve Automatic 166.002

1. vlaspri Feb 4, 2021

Hi OF!

Here is for sale a great Omega Geneve 166.002 watch from 1968 accordin to serial number.

Case is made from stainless steel gold plated with 40 microns, measures 34,5mm and 36,8mm with the crown, around 40,1mm lug to lug and around 11,5mm thickness, unpolished. Lug width is 18mm. The case has no dings, gold plating is still strong, except a tiny signs of wear on the lugs (please see pics).

Dial is silver toned has gold toned hour markers and gold toned hands. Omega logo is applied on the dial signed Omega Automatic Geneve and T Swiss Made T. Dial has date window at 3 o'clock.

Crystal is domed plexiglass, recently polished.

Crown is stainless steel gold tone signed with Omega logo.

Caseback is made from stainless steel signed outside Seamaster and inside has Carrure Lunette Plaque Or 40 microns Fond Acier Inoxydable Omega logo and reference number 166.002.

Movement is Omega caliber 565 and runs +8sec/day. The movement has serial number 26015058. Quickset date is working good. Service history is unknown.

Straps: first strap is a stretch FixoFlex S that has signs of use and gives the watch a vintage look, second one is a brand new leather strap with oldfashioned goldtone buckle.

Price: $520 through PayPal F&F (or $545 through G&S). I ship worldwide from Chisinau, Moldova.

This is my first sale post here on OF, but I had 2 transactions with OF members selling bracelets:
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/vlaspri-great-buyer.109869/
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/vlaspri-is-a-great-buyer.109467/

Also you can find my feedback on r/WatchExchange under the same nickname.

8iCMqwW.jpeg eZpIBPz.jpeg 26zwxxQ.jpeg u6b4JVJ.jpeg 6LhEYfe.jpeg iQWtOB6.jpeg 5qu5Cl0.jpeg srVuCMC.jpeg Rl7pR5S.jpeg af0avC9.jpeg IOn2vgu.jpeg vTaWCPd.jpeg C6u2kTt.jpeg

2. vlaspri Feb 9, 2021

Bump!