Archer
·Not sure what’s going on here to make temperatures run so high, but I’m going to duck back out of this thread.
have fun folks.
Not sure what it is you are referring to. I'm just trying to clarify the differences here...
Please consider donating to help offset our high running costs.
Not sure what’s going on here to make temperatures run so high, but I’m going to duck back out of this thread.
have fun folks.
Not sure what’s going on here to make temperatures run so high, but I’m going to duck back out of this thread.
have fun folks.
"fresh"...well....
Not sure what it is you are referring to. I'm just trying to clarify the differences here...
This is what I'm referring to.
You could have gone with "Oh looks like they'd had a gasket in stock for a while, the current one's are bright white".
We can argue about your intent, but from the receiving end, this came across as pure snark.
I have no wish to engage about this further.
@Stripey - I have nothing more to add. The flightmaster you posted is expensive, and it has been given a thorough "restoration" with a lot of service parts. You can do better for less. Many of us have.