Forums Latest Members
  1. jackasti Feb 4, 2015

I really am out of my comfort zone as I am about to mention a Quartz watch....
    I have a working Omega Equinox Reverso from 1981. Cal 1655 in steel and gilt.
    This is the one that pivots in the strap with an LED face on one side and an anolog on the other.
    As can be seen the glass/crystal is missing from the analog side.
    I am having great difficulty in obtaining a replacement and prostrate myself at the feet of the Omega Quartz buffs for any and all advice as to where to source one.
    Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Wilds of Norfolk UK
    h.JPG c.JPG

2. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 4, 2015

Very interesting, a reversing quartz watch ::book:: .
    This is something you should really ask Dennis about.

Hijak likes this.
  3. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Feb 4, 2015

So the analog side has buttons on the bottom of the glass as well, correct? If so, I think the part number you need is 063TF5345002.

On the Omega Extranet I see two crystals listed - one is sapphire and one mineral crystal - the number above is for the mineral crystal and goes with the bezel for the analog side...so I think that's correct. Unfortunately they do not give a photo for this crystal. It is still available from Omega, so you might want to ask Cousins if they can order it for you.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Al

4. tyrantlizardrex Feb 4, 2015

That's pretty cool.

5. jackasti Feb 4, 2015

Hello Al,

Thanks for the info. The analog side does not have buttons on the face. The adjustment is carried out by a button on the side. I have a picture of a complete analog side. I will have a go at cousins. equinox.jpg

6. Equinoxe Apr 25, 2019

Hi,

I am new on this forum and on the hunt for a watch band link to exactly this watch model. Do you still haw it in possesion? IF you do, can I by it from you? Best regards/ Joel