Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Dynamic III (Mk 3)

1. w154 Jan 15, 2017

For sale is a classic Omega Dynamic III, Omega's homage to the 1953 RAF model. This is a well used example, and whilst it isn't mint it is in perfectly wearable condition. Plenty of nicks and small scratches, but nothing major wrong. Functions fine and keeps time well. It us no longer on it's original strap, and also no longer has it's omega signed buckle. This is all reflected in the asking price, which I think is very reasonable as these are quite hard to find these days.

Cost:
    600 euros

Shipping:
    Shipping will be added at cost price, which of course depends on destination country.

Shipping Country:
    The watch will ship out of Germany

Payment:
    Bank transfer or Paypal. I am normally quite strict that Paypal payments should be friends and family as otherwise fraudulent reversals are too easy. As a relative newbie here, I will accept standard Paypal payments from buyers with reasonable forum post counts and/or positive feedback as a buyer. The fees haven't been factored into the price though, so for standard payments 4% must be added to the total.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    Jwit, Mouse_at_Large and map782 like this.
  2. w154 Jan 21, 2017

Just adding some more pictures, and switched over to a NATO just to give a different look (although the NATO won't come with the sale). I could be open to offers on this, but only ones close to asking price are likely to be agreed on.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    Terrypo and Lonestar like this.
  3. w154 Jan 28, 2017

Bump... 575 euros.

Paulomega likes this.
  4. w154 May 16, 2017

Bump...