Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Deville Prestige Caliber 861, Ref 4840.31.04

1. fskywalker Jan 15, 2017

I'm consolidating my watch collection and putting for sale a few pieces that don't get too much wrist time (check my other sales add)

For sale ($1355 shipped, NET) I have my beautiful Omega Deville Prestige manual wind caliber 861, reference 4840.31.04 Information about this model can be found on the following link: (please note the caliber of watch is 861 and not 1861 as stated by the Omega info below, I checked this through Omega customer service)
    https://www.omegawatches.com/watches/de-ville/prestige-old/48403100/

Some features of the watch are:

Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
    Case: Steel
    Dial: Silver
    Size: Case Diameter: 36.1 mm
    Calibre: Omega 861
    Lug to lug size: 19mm

I don't have service records of the watch (keeping good time, chrono works perfectly and resets to zero) or the papers. The watch will ship as shown on a new Hirsch black calf leather band (band is 20mm) which has a buckle with the older style Omega symbol (can't confirm if the buckle is genuine)

Terms / Shipment / Feedback:
    - No trades please.
    - Price listed is NET and includes USPS Priority mail shipping in the United States only with insurance and signature confirmation.
    - Paypal available at buyers extra cost (3%) only to well established forum members with substantial positive feedback from previous high dollar transactions on the forum. For new members with little or no feedback only payment option would be bank wire transfer.
    - I’m not a watch dealer or store, so no returns unless not genuine Omega or not significantly as described.
    - I have over 80 positive buying / selling / trading references in WUS, plus a few here, at TRF and at "The Good Guys", so feel free to check them out. Also 100% positive feedback in over 1,100 transactions on Ebay under the same user name. Additional references available upon request.

Thanks for looking! Below are some pictures of the watch; more pictures (or a video) could be available upon request.

c7RoxJ7DRweDnjCUegXrjQ_thumb_95c6.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_95bc.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_95bd.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_95be.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_95bf.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_95c0.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_95c1.jpg UUKGtUpXQb6my4KQULlooQ_thumb_95c3.jpg 0jmL85iPSNWM9EIyLxG8mA_thumb_95c2.jpg 1ZXyZEUwTBaomCu8lbmErA_thumb_95c5.jpg 6OjJ8GHNQ9yIVzWD0mDHBQ_thumb_95c4.jpg Zep8UUHsQX6m7ZQg95hiXQ_thumb_95bb.jpg

Edited Jan 14, 2019
    Fattony, George.A and Spacefruit like this.
  2. fskywalker Jan 24, 2017

up

NT931 likes this.
  3. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Jan 24, 2017

This is a very handsome watch with a robust and reliable movement.
    Good luck with your sales.

4. fskywalker Jan 24, 2017

Watch is sold, thanks buyer and OF

hudamang and demollo like this.