Forums Latest Members
  1. stisum Dec 28, 2016

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this forum, so I hope I'm not breaking any rules with this post.
    I have recently inherited Omega Deville, case model 166.033. It was bought in 1974 in Amsterdam, I still have the bill and Omega International Guarantee booklet.
    The piece wasn't maintained very well in the past. I had it serviced and redialed recently (I know it's not popular, but I had it redialed because the dial had major damage from moisture). It works fine now.
    However, the bezel that goes around the crystal is missing. I was told by the local shop that bezel is out of stock. So, I'm looking for advice, is it possible to get the bezel somehow?

Thank you all for your advice.

IMG_0757.JPG
  2. DON Dec 28, 2016

Can't tell if this is an out the front type case or it has a removable back

Only way to find another bezel is if someone is selling one listing it as a 166.033 bezel or finding another case with the same reference number.

Can't take a bezel from a similar looking case as there might be very slight differences that will prevent it from fitting.

DON

stisum likes this.
  3. ulackfocus Dec 28, 2016

4. stisum Dec 28, 2016

Yes, this is a front type case, without removable back.

5. DON Dec 28, 2016

Press fit bezel and can't just press it on with your fingers. Need a crystal press tool to press it down around the crystal

I really hate these cases which is why I rarely bought one unless it was way to cheap to pass up.

Good luck

DON