Forums Latest Members
  1. leonarth Aug 28, 2018

Hi!!
    I'd like to know what do you think about this Omega Cosmic, i love this specific model with clean and elegant dial.. so i ask you if is there something wrong or not original..
    and if his caliber (613) is correct for this ref. (136017 sp tool 107)
    thank you very much!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Taqqy likes this.
  2. Vanallard Aug 28, 2018

leonarth likes this.
  3. billythekid Aug 28, 2018

nice, very nice a good looker and clean and llooks right to me .. but no expert

leonarth likes this.
  4. dan7800 Aug 28, 2018

Case looks to be in good shape.

I am not sure about the dial. I've never seen that type of dial, but it doesn't mean that it is a redial (just means I haven't seen it)

Are you looking to buy it?

leonarth likes this.
  5. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Aug 28, 2018

Looks quite nice and original.

One of the things I like about these Cosmics is the fact that there were so many different dials offered, something for everyone.

dan7800 and leonarth like this.
  6. leonarth Aug 28, 2018

yes i'd like to buy it.. the dial seems to be perfect, the words "swiss made" are perfectly aligned to the seconds indices.. i think that it's a good thing
    So really isn't there a way to know exactly if this dial is oroginal? i don't know.. like a register that memorize all omega cosmic model variations of the story? :)

7. dan7800 Aug 28, 2018

I'm not aware of any. As X350 stated, the cosmic came with a ton of dial options. I get confused quite often. I believe I see the Tritium there, so that is a good sign.

What is the asking price?

8. leonarth Aug 28, 2018

perfect!
    indeed I'm waiting for the seller to accept my proposal for 360€ (he didn't accept a lower price)
    what do you think about this price? (i really like this watch so i hope he accepts :D:D )
    i think it's good because I have seen omega cosmic at less than 360 euros rarely..

9. dan7800 Aug 28, 2018

I think that is a fairly good price for a Cosmic. I wouldn't pay over $500USD for what you showed.

Keep in mind, you should assume that it will need a full service in the near future just to be on the safe side.

10. leonarth Aug 29, 2018

yes sure..
    thought the movement seems to be clean i will check if it keep tine perfectly, if not i will give the watch to a watchmaker for a service ;)

11. michael22 Aug 29, 2018

Many watches in need of a clean & lube still tell time well. They just wear out quicker. It would be a shame to do that to such a nice example.

leonarth likes this.
  12. Edward53 Aug 29, 2018

My opinion is that this is a very nice watch with a good all-original dial. I see nothing to indicate any problems.

leonarth likes this.
  13. leonarth Sep 6, 2018

finally the watch is officially mine :D:D
    i love it! it's perfect!!
    ::love::

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will soon bring it to the watchmaker for a check (it keep time well)

Thanks to all for your opinions!

michael22 likes this.