Omega Constellation 'pie pan' 168.005 fake?

Hello, I am looking for a vintage omega pie pan and found this one, is it fake? Searched a bit and the distance between the "Constellation" and the star looks fake. The 'swiss made' position looks odd too. Thanks so much
34mm / 36mm
CALIBRE 561
serial number 24463382

upload_2024-7-20_17-19-50.png upload_2024-7-20_17-20-7.png upload_2024-7-20_17-20-23.png upload_2024-7-20_17-20-36.png upload_2024-7-20_17-20-51.png upload_2024-7-20_17-21-11.png upload_2024-7-20_17-21-28.png
Edited:

Looks more like a poorly done redial. And a massively polished case. And I'd bet it looks better in these purposely overexposed photos than it does in real life.

Like 2
You need to slow down and do a lot more study and research. This watch and the Seamaster that you inquired about in your other thread both show that you haven’t acquired the knowledge yet to properly assess a vintage watch. This is not intended as an insult, but simply as an observation. It takes a significant amount of time and study to acquire those skills. Decide first which models you want, read everything that you can about them, look at LOTS of photos online to distinguish good examples from poor ones, and stick around here and learn. Or you can go to the website of The Omega Enthusiast and choose any Omega that he has for sale. Every Omega listed there is authentic and serviced. You’ll significantly overpay, but all the work has been done for you.

Like 3
You need to slow down and do a lot more study and research. This watch and the Seamaster that you inquired about in your other thread both show that you haven’t acquired the knowledge yet to properly assess a vintage watch. This is not intended as an insult, but simply as an observation. It takes a significant amount of time and study to acquire those skills. Decide first which models you want, read everything that you can about them, look at LOTS of photos online to distinguish good examples from poor ones, and stick around here and learn. Or you can go to the website of The Omega Enthusiast and choose any Omega that he has for sale. Every Omega listed there is authentic and serviced. You’ll significantly overpay, but all the work has been done for you.
I know, I found strange signs in both of them, but I thought it was too obvious, because I did not find any model with exactly the same dial as either of them, there were always little differences. Based on that I have a question, are there many different possible dial variations, or if I cant find one exactly as mine that means that it is redialed or fake? I live in Brasil, and this is the first time I am searching for a vintage omega watch to buy.I have 5 options saved, but I could not find any identical dial searching google for images using their reference number. I am doing something wrong?

Not being able to find a photo of an identical dial online is usually a sign that the watch in question has a refinished dial. Never a good thing.

Like 1
I know, I found strange signs in both of them, but I thought it was too obvious, because I did not find any model with exactly the same dial as either of them, there were always little differences. Based on that I have a question, are there many different possible dial variations, or if I cant find one exactly as mine that means that it is redialed or fake? I live in Brasil, and this is the first time I am searching for a vintage omega watch to buy.I have 5 options saved, but I could not find any identical dial searching google for images using their reference number. I am doing something wrong?
Take your time to study one or two models per time. Being patient is a must to avoid mistakes in this matter. if you urgently need a watch on your wrist also a Casio may do. You could also daily monitor the selling threads and find something that may fit your likings. Nowadays it’s not easy to find someone who doesn’t know what is selling, and when it’s cheaper than others a bell has to ring most of times

As above plus the buckle is fake and the movement is in horrible condition.

Like 1
That is an awful, awful example, redialled, over polished, poor state movement etc, use the search engine on this form to search for constellations, you’ll fund so many examples you can spend time looking at that will help you to identify when is good or as in the one you have posted, bad. Also the private sales forum here can throw up the occasional good example.