Omega Constellation - NOS or something wrong with it?

Hi all,

I came across this Constellation with linen dial and the case seems to be in a perfect condition! However, when comparing the font of the dial and the 'Swiss Made' sign, it seems a bit off for this model. So I guess it is a redial. But then again, the case looks brand new so it must have had a nice dial to it?

Any thoughts?

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Like 8
Looks legit and hardly, if ever worn. Dont recognize the dial but looks good to me. See what pros think.

Like 2
Those lume plots and lume on ther hands looks almost flourescent. If its a redial, it looks incredible.

Like 1
I don't see anything off about the watch, looks like a time-capsule, lovely.

Like 1
The only evidence it has been worn is a tiny bit of oil staining and creasing on the inside of the strap. Otherwise it looks brand new. Nice find.

Hope you are able to buy it- no concerns raised so far! Send more photos if you get it good luck

My concern is that the lume on the markers seems to be applied after it left the factory and it kinda covers the SWISS MADE sign.
Or probably the case seemed too good to be true (as I have read somewhere about Omega cases being replicated in China) and I got somehow suspicious.

s-l1600.jpg

replicated in China

This is not a watch replicated in China.

Lumed dial and matching lumed hands, again I see no issues.

Like 4
it kinda covers the SWISS MADE sign.

This is often the case with legit watches from this period, here are couple of mine which show the lume either encroaching or fully covering parts of the Swiss Made sign.

Like 10
The lighting may be accentuating the lume.
It looks completely OK to me.

Like 1
As others have said - a rather lovely example.

However, that is unlikely to be the box it came in and therefore be suspicious of the booklet unless it has the serial type-written on it.

These watches are gaining popularity but still less popular than their earlier cousins so, whilst a great example, price will be important.

What is the asking price?

Like 2
As others have said - a rather lovely example.

However, that is unlikely to be the box it came in and therefore be suspicious of the booklet unless it has the serial type-written on it.

These watches are gaining popularity but still less popular than their earlier cousins so, whilst a great example, price will be important.

What is the asking price?
Thanks - this one went away yesterday for EUR 1,335.
I guess that is a sensible price given the condition. I just hadn't seen before a mint condition Connie being listed on ebay.

Like 1
Thanks - this one went away yesterday for EUR 1,335.
I guess that is a sensible price given the condition. I just hadn't seen before a mint condition Connie being listed on ebay.

Definitely above market price but understandable that someone wanted it given the condition.

This is often the case with legit watches from this period, here are couple of mine which show the lume either encroaching or fully covering parts of the Swiss Made sign.
I would just like to take a moment of quiet reflection on this one
IMG_1580.png

Ok, as you were.

Like 2