Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Constellation f2.4mhz MegaQuartz with Pupitre dial finish , Sharkskin REDUX

1. flame Speedmaster Neil Aug 1, 2017

Hi

For Sale or Trade is my vintage Omega Constellation f2.4mhz MegaQuartz with the rarely seen Pupitre dial finish , original period Omega Sharkskin strap with SS Omega Clasp & Original SS BCT. Both Strap & BCT will easily fit a 7.5+ inch wrist.

In my Ownership the Watch has been fitted with a New Battery , Pressure checked & Timing checked by STS....and is working perfectly. I also sourced the lovely Black Sharkskin strap currently fitted to the Watch.

Case is unpolished and I suspect the Watch has been Serviced by Bienne previously ( STS had no record of the serial number - but it clearly has been Serviced ).

The only issue is with the typical chipping or flaking that these pupitre dials tend to suffer from....most noticeable in this case at the 28 minute track marker - see below closeup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would like was £1595.00p NOW £1200 GBP including RMSD within the UK paid via BT/Wire (Overseas shipment also available on request)

or

Possibly Trade for a full length SS Omega semi-expandable 1039 with 20mm 516 end pieces & date stamped 4/68 ( with Watch head sold on BCT only - I would keep the Sharkskin strap ).

Plenty of references for me on OF's.

Best - Neil

Edited Aug 4, 2017
    speedamatuer, Jwit and mikechi22 like this.
  2. flame Speedmaster Neil Aug 2, 2017

Hi

Bump....and open to a reasonable offer for quick & easy sale

or Trade for a 1039/516 date stamped 4/68

Best - Neil

spiralkladd likes this.
  3. flame Speedmaster Neil Aug 3, 2017

Hi

Reduced to sell at £1375 GBP including Delivery with Sharkskin & SS BCT.

Best - Neil

Edited Aug 4, 2017
  4. flame Speedmaster Neil Aug 4, 2017

Hi

Bargain at £1200 GBP including RMSD for quick & easy sale....Watch supplied on SS BCT only

Best - Neil

5. Tom Dick and Harry Aug 4, 2017

Holy christ Neil thats a bargain

BlueBoy and flame like this.