Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Constellation Electroquartz - Fine/Near Mint

1. tyrantlizardrex Sep 17, 2016

Despite lusting after this early 70's Electroquartz for a very long time, no matter how hard I try to love it for more than it's looks, it's just not right on my wrist - so much so that I've only worn it around the house twice since I bought it.

Condition wise, it is Fine/Near Mint - I think it has been worn and am loathe to use the term "New Old Stock" unless it can be proven.

Comes on what I believe to be an original Omega band (shark skin possibly?), on an No.27 deployant.

There was some discussion over whether this was "original", but given that it fits the No.27, and the lugs of the watch, I have no reason to believe otherwise.

No original box or papers, will come in a red leatherette Omega service case.

Seller's photos as they have been taken professionally, and are better than what I can manage! :D

DSC_0216.JPG DSC_0217.JPG DSC_0213.JPG DSC_0214.JPG DSC_0215.JPG DSC_0218.JPG

Some backup reading for interested parties:

http://electric-watches.co.uk/makers/omega/omega-electroquartz/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Electroquartz (courtesy of @Tom Dick)

Looking for £1250 including PayPal fees and fully insured postage within the UK.

Any questions please drop me a PM.

Cheers

Chris

Edited Sep 17, 2016
    kaplan, accusteve, toucanF16 and 9 others like this.
  2. tyrantlizardrex Sep 19, 2016

Few interested parties, but nothing solid as yet - happy to meet face to face in London if anyone wants a look... or wants a beer!

3. tyrantlizardrex Sep 21, 2016

And up!

4. tyrantlizardrex Oct 24, 2016

Taddyangle and ahartfie like this.
  5. tyrantlizardrex Oct 26, 2016

Sold and off to its new owner!

Thanks to OF for the marketplace and @toucanF16 for his purchase - great to keep this in the OF family. :)

IMG_0824.JPG

Deafboy, ahartfie, lillatroll and 3 others like this.