Forums Latest Members

Omega Constellation Chronometer Officially Certificated

1. ha710103 Sep 3, 2012

I am just new to this forum however I had 1 omega watch that i did not wear so i decide to sell it and it could be a place for me to start with to get information...Here is just information about the watch I have. (find from omega official site)
    Back 1.jpg Bracelet 1.jpg Bracelet 2.jpg Bracelet 3.jpg Front 2.jpg Front 4.jpg Front 4.jpg Inside case back 1.jpg Movement 2.jpg Side 1.jpg

Size: 33,5 x 39
    Reference
    BA 368.0847
    International collection
    Movement
    Type: Automatic chronometer certified
    Caliber number: 1001
    Created in 1968
    20 jewels
    Functions
    Quick set Date
    Case
    Original Stainless Steel
    Case back
    With screws
    Dial
    Clean and good.
    Crystal
    Original with sign Omega.
    Bracelet
    Original All Stainless Steel

cheers

Edited by a mod Oct 8, 2015
  2. Trev The Architect Staff Member Sep 3, 2012

I've moved this thread to the vintage forum for now. It needs an asking price to be in the sales section.

Hopefully you can get some more info. Good luck. :thumbsup:

3. hang10 Sep 10, 2012

Sorry you have received no expert response to your posting. I think that you will find that the "TV" case design is not very popular with collectors... at least at the present. From my recent experience with an eBay sale of a similar GP watch (but with refinished dial) I got very little interest, and watch sold for only $204 US. An all SS version with original dial may actually be more desirable.
    If you are not anxious to sell, you may find it best to just hold onto your watch for a while and see if value improves with time. Good luck and Best Regards... con9.JPG

4. khyronz Oct 8, 2015

Watch still available?

<This is not a sales post, contact about the watch should be made privately. >
    <Moderator>

Edited by a mod Oct 8, 2015