Forums Latest Members

SOLD OMEGA Constellation Case Ref. 2852 Cal 505

1. JohnSteed Jan 4, 2016

Hi All,

Offering
    my 1950s OMEGA Constellation to be enjoyed: Vintage Pie-pan, Cross-hairs, bronzed dial & white gold furniture.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Requesting
    US $1050 PayPaled & shipped.

Case - stainless steel, nice bevels, contours and lettering on back. Sharp! Medallion and stars pretty good too. It's a nicely aged vintage Constellation though not perfect and therefore priced accordingly.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Service history unknown, watch runs great, no issues whilst in my care. Note the plexi's wear & hairline marks are magnified in photos, don't diminish the look on the wrist. As you see it's paired with a chocolate brown suede Nomos strap & stainless steel buckle.

image.jpeg

Movement and internals seem clean, treated properly over the years. Certainly should be powerful for a long while / years ahead

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Updating the collection & to make room for some acquisitions. 2016 should be for collecting (not hoarding) so a few in - a few out.

Please review photos as I'm happy to answer any questions by PM. Connie is offered as-is and no returns for a reasonable US $1050 PayPaled and shipped.

Thanks everyone !!

image.jpeg
    Kinhvu, Peemacgee, Kja and 5 others like this.