Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Constellation cal 712 Ultra Thin ref ST167.021.

1. Northernman Lemaniac May 11, 2017

IMG_7711-2.jpg
    I have up for sale a vintage Omega Constellation with the ultra thin caliber 712. Ref ST167.021.

It comes with a Omega signed crown and plexi.

Case: The all stainless steel ref 167.021 case is in a very good condition. Brush pattern is still well visible. Some minor marks and signs from regular wear.
    It measures about 33mm (without the signed crown). The plexi is original, in relatively good condition and signed Omega.
    The case back has the Constellation engravings intact. See photo.
    IMG_1192.JPG

Movement: The watch has not been serviced while in my possession. It is running well enough, but timekeeping has not been tested. A movement service is anyhow strongly recommended before use.
    IMG_1193.JPG

Dial and Hands:
    Original dial and correct hands in good condition.
    The dial has some very minor marks around the center. Not noticeable "in the flesh". Please see pictures!
    Luminous compound has aged nicely on hands and dial.
    IMG_1189.JPG
    Bracelet: The pictured generic leather strap comes with the watch.

Pictures are an important part of the description, please view them carefully and let me know if you need any more.

I am asking EUR825 net to me. Payment and shipment to be agreed.
    Contact me for more details/pictures. I entertain sensible offers.

It is a vintage watch, so it comes with no guarantees related to waterproofing or similar. As I have no service records this watch is sold "as is".

Returns are only accepted if the watch is not as described / pictured.
    Please request references if so desired. I am a private collector and have several references here on OF.

The watch and I are located in Norway. EU shipment is possible. I will always do my best to assist in keeping shipment costs and fees as low as possible.

IMG_1194.JPG IMG_1188.JPG IMG_1190.JPG IMG_1191.JPG

Edited May 12, 2017
  2. Northernman Lemaniac May 12, 2017

And sold to a Swedish gentleman!
    Thanks OF!
    :):thumbsup:

SteveZ28 likes this.