Forums Latest Members

Omega Constellation 57-58 Deluxe?

1. rbobay Aug 9, 2018

IMG_2305.JPG IMG_2303.JPG IMG_2307.JPG IMG_2308.JPG IMG_2310.JPG IMG_2320.JPG IMG_2318.JPG IMG_2302.JPG IMG_2309.JPG I'm thinking of selling my Omega DeLuxe 18K with 18K Band, original box and papers. I am a novice so please excuse me if I don't get it right. I'm posting photos and would appreciate and feed back good bad or indifferent. Thanks for your comments. Richard
    BTW, I will have a watchmaker remove the back and I'll photograph. I have nor even wiped it down, been in my family since new. IMG_2305.JPG

2. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Aug 9, 2018

Seems nice enough, although a couple of solid gold ones have been sitting for a while in the For Sale subforum.

The papers are nice to have if they match the serial number that is on the watch movement.

And real rough guesses of the potential value will hings on pictures of the movement and inside of the caseback, as well as some better pics of the lug facets.

199 more posts and you can list if for sale here on OF, unless you can get permission to list for sale sooner due to having a good selling history elsewhere. Otherwise, eBay is likely your best bet for selling.

3. rbobay Aug 9, 2018

Thanks BlackTalon, everything matches on this one. My father bought it for his father in Switzerland or Italy when he was in the Navy. Grandfather added the 18K band once it arrived. I have others but just a thought of maybe selling this one but they are really nice looking IMHO.

4. Pahawi Aug 10, 2018

Does not look like a gold dial to me? If so, it can't be a De Luxe...

merchandiser likes this.
  5. ConElPueblo Aug 10, 2018

Note that even though the bracelet looks great on the watch, it more or less has to be an Omega-made item to have a value above the base gold value.

merchandiser likes this.