Omega Constellation 2782 - check

Hi guys,
I’d like to share with u this omega constellation
Ref. 2782-2sc with 354 cal. From 1954.

For my experience and information, reference, year and movement are correct, dial is beautiful and original, case is in a good condition.
Crown was replaced, hands have some rust spots and case back was very cleaned.
Seller said that bracelet is omega but I don’t have the reference, it seems that endlinks is not omega (HLB seems to be from Autavia Heuer), so I would have a focus on it.

Watch is selling at 2000€, serviced.
What do u think?

thanks a lot

Not a good buy for a watch in this condition. The condition of fhe medallion alone would stop me from considering a purchase. There are much better examples that will come to your attention if you are patient with your search.

Like 4
Also quite a lot of visible spotting on outer portion of dial around indices add to the hesitation.

Like 2
Unless you are desperate for textured dials, it's a hard pass. Above concerns of veterans are quite serious, especially the spotting issue on the dial potentially hint a water damage.

Heavily processed dial pictures especially, expect to see a much different looking watch in hand....

That price would be all the money for one in perfect condition, it's a no.

Value is in the dial, and those photos are too bad to know what it looks like in real life.

Also, I'd expect to see less dirt on a watch that was _actually_ serviced.