Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Constellation 168.018 Cal 564 and original buckle 950 EUR

1. alefar Feb 10, 2021

I noticed I have reached the 200 post count so I decided to post my first watch for sale!

So up for sale a nice 168.018 constellation

Case:
    I try to highlight the scratches in the pictures but they are not many. It has been polished but edges are still visible as I try to show in the pictures.

Dial:
    Original non-refinished dial in great condition. Apart from some small scratches I try to show in the pictures, the dial is in perfect condition without any oxidation.

Hands:
    Original hands.

Crown:
    Original crown

Strap and buckle:
    Comes with a Bulova lizard leather strap which was barely worn, fits the watch great. Buckle is original correct omega buckle!

Movement:
    Everything works great. It was serviced by the previous owner 2 years ago by a famous watchmaker in Athens Greece.

Price: I'm asking 950 euros which you can pay through bank wire transfer or paypal f&f. I would prefer to ship within the EU but we can discuss shipping overseas. I will ship with dhl express which costs about 25-30 euros and usually takes up to 24 hours to arrive at your doorstep (EU). Watch is located in Athens, Greece for the next few weeks and then it will follow me in Luxembourg. Face to face deals are of course welcome!

This is the first time I try to sell on any forum so unfortounately I can't provide any feedback. However, I've sold many watches on ebay and have 100% positive feedback which I can provide upon request (I can also text you through my ebay account so you're sure it is me:thumbsup:)

I'm very aware that my knowledge on watches is far inferior to the guys here so if I've misdescribed something please let me know.
    Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HaxyByte, Haldir, mbeast and 2 others like this.