Forums Latest Members
  1. DevSe7en Dec 20, 2019

I recently purchased a pair of Omega watches (De Ville Prestige Co Axil Chrono)
    I've read posts and fair to say that my watches should be spot on accurate when compared to each other.
    However, for more accurate way of knowing if they are accurate or not. What time should we compare it to know know if it really is in range or not.
    Thanks for those that helped with my question.

2. 90sgensOmegafan Dec 20, 2019

I check my watch accuracy by Watchcheck app. It simple and free but it take time to know. If you want more professional device buy Timegrapher. Hope it help thank you.

3. VetPsychWars Wants to be in the club! Dec 20, 2019

Use time.gov online for a standard. Farther you are from USA, farther it will drift, but not badly enough to matter. Also note that your personal habits will affect the accuracy of the watch.

Tom

4. keepitsimple Dec 20, 2019

I check time.is and and time.gov against each other (always refreshing both beforehand) Time.gov is supposed to be corrected for network delay (I guess they do a round-trip latency calculation). They are pretty close - possibly up to 1/4 second adrift, but no more than that, and frankly just by eyeballing a watch, I probably couldn't get a more precise comparison anyway.

5. ctpete Dec 20, 2019

I use the Atomic Clock app.

6. VetPsychWars Wants to be in the club! Dec 20, 2019

I do too, it's pretty good.

I miss the old days of WWV on shortwave :)

Tom

7. Evitzee Dec 20, 2019

Hourglass at night, sundial during the day.

8. Bimmerman77 Dec 21, 2019

I use the emerald time app to set it and the WatchTracker app to check the accuracy once in a while