Forums Latest Members
  1. maclerche Feb 21, 2015

Hello I have been offered a NOS movement Omega cal. 565 It is absolutely unused and has never been registered / affiliated to a watch case. What would you think such a movement should cost ... I am well aware that the prices are a little high for the time when many assembled SM300 of 166.0324 watch cases.

But what do you think of is a fair price for a perfect new NOS 565

Edited Feb 21, 2015
  2. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Feb 21, 2015

Ok, I'll take an unqualified guess: $400 USD. Plus you'll want to service it.
    I figured it would be easier for someone to agree or disagree with an actual number, than offer a figure :) Hopefully others (better qualified?) will chime in.

3. the future Feb 21, 2015

If I were making an offer on it I'd say $150 and see what they say. The fact that it's NOS is kind of neat, but not really a big deal in my opinion, and not worth much of a premium. Any 565 thats been even marginally well taken care of through its life will probably work just as well, and this nos one will certainly need service. As for not registered- It's not as though Omega is going to write it down in their records as belonging in whatever watch you put it in.