Omega Cal. 321 Broken Pallet Fork: Replacement Advice

Posts
4
Likes
0
The pallet fork of the 321 movement is broken, the shaft end snapped. There are no new or used parts for sale. Has anyone used any other movement pallet with success.
 
Posts
30,179
Likes
77,926
The 321 uses the Cal. 320 pallet fork.

If you cannot find one, you can get your watchmaker to repivot the pallet arbor…
 
Posts
95
Likes
165
Looks like Jules Borel has the pallet arbor, part 72S/71P. Price: $7.82

A trivial task for a qualified watchmaker to replace it.
Edited:
 
Posts
4
Likes
0
I notice that, 320 uses Omega 220 escape wheel and even same pallet arbor. I found complete 220 pallet fork, so i am going to try my luck
 
Posts
1
Likes
0
Looks like Jules Borel has the pallet arbor, part 72S/71P. Price: $7.82

A trivial task for a qualified watchmaker to replace it.
Hi vbomega. I was looking for this part and used the best fit catalogue which said 45p. On getting the part found 45p pivots where to large. Looking at the 71p it's same as 45p but with thinner pivots, so looks like that'll work. I'm wondering where you found the reference for 71p being the right part? You're post here is the only mention I can find...anyway, it look like it's right.
 
Posts
210
Likes
204
Omega 220 1312 is the part number for the pallet staff.
There are some ebay listings for this at the moment if you want to go the more expensive route.