Omega bumper cal 342

Just got my first omega watch from private seller. I have no idea about these model. I had tried to google it but didn’t found any clue about the dial an current market price. Please help me, what’s your thoughts, thanks!

The inner caseback may give a model number. The dial has patina, indicating that if it is a redial it is an old one. I am not sure...the font in "OMEGA AUTOMATIC" does not seem right...not serif?....mmmm....It may just be the patina obscuring the text. The radium numbers appear OK.

The inner caseback may give a model number. The dial has patina, indicating that if it is a redial it is an old one. I am not sure...the font in "OMEGA AUTOMATIC" does not seem right...not serif?....mmmm....It may just be the patina obscuring the text. The radium numbers appear OK.
Thx!!! Have you seen this model before?

Usually better to ask here prior to buying, but in this case it appears you got lucky with an early 1950's all original Omega, no model name(call it a closet Seamaster with the screw back). Maybe the crown was replaced but still an Omega.

I like it, wear with happiness unless the price was outrageous.

And enjoy the THUMP THUMP when you wear it......the bumper movement will be very noticeable....and get it serviced.
Edited:

Thx!!! Have you seen this model before?

Looks legit to me with some condition issues (discolored dial, missing lume in hands, broken or replaced seconds hand, etc.) but still appealing IMO. The reference number will be inside the case-back. I have a guess about which reference it might be, but there are two or three that are similar enough that it would be better to simply check for yourself. As noted, it is basically an early Seamaster, just not marked that way on the dial.

I believe the dial is good.

As previously stated the reference number from the caseback will give us more information. Like Dan said, there are a couple of references this could be.