Omega bracelet

Posts
14
Likes
9
Anyone help identify this bracelet and what it is off? I just found it in my bracelet box, have no real use for it but can’t be sure what model of omega it came off- would like to sell it but want to offer it up so that whoever buys it knows what model it is for.
Thanks in advance
 
Posts
7,317
Likes
23,709
Any info on the inside of the clasp?
 
Posts
8,701
Likes
14,612
Any info on the inside of the clasp?
Hmmm, stealth sales post perhaps? Can't believe the OP has a "bracelet box" and doesn't know this. Hell yes I'm cynical.
 
Posts
14
Likes
9
Hi nothing on the underside other than made in Mexico . Literally honest truth about finding it in the bracelet box, totally forgot I had it, looking for a my old watch tools to fix daughters toy and found the box of bracelets and straps.
 
Posts
211
Likes
315
Looks like an 1162 or similar to take 172 or 173 end links from one of the Mark series, possibly a Mark III or IV.