Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Bracelet 1469 for Speedmaster reduced / automatic - US$235

1. shaun hk Fairy nuffer Apr 30, 2017

Up for sale is an Omega 1469 bracelet for the Speedmaster reduced/automatic. As I found out it will not fit my (or your) Speedie Pro!
    The total length is about 14.5 cm or 5.75” with 11 + 8 links and nominal stretch. I have pictured it at maximum stretch on one of the photo’s below.
    There are some scratches on the clasp and links but nothing major and it could be brushed back to as new state very quickly. I have tried to capture these as best I can in the pics below, but they can only be seen in certain angles/lights and there is definitely nothing deep or any dents.
    The clasp closes nice with a nice firm click, I do not imagine this popping open unless you are taking the watch off.
    The good – reasonably long, good condition, minimal stretch and firm clasp.
    The bad – some minor scratches, no endlinks though these can be bought easily enough and it will not fit my speedie pro!
    Looking for US$235 and I will cover all freight and paypal costs.
    My thanks to OF for the space and let me know if you have any questions, on to the pictures:
    ad 1.jpg ad 2.jpg ad 3.jpg ad 4.jpg ad 5.jpg ad 6.jpg ad 7.jpg ad 8.jpg ad 9.jpg ad 10.jpg

2. shaun hk Fairy nuffer May 1, 2017

Bump please

3. shaun hk Fairy nuffer Jul 17, 2017