Forums Latest Members

Omega Boutiques are awesome!

1. Which Watch Next Oct 31, 2015

Recieved a call from the local boutique yesterday inviting me to attend the Spectre premiere. Total surprise, and totally awesome! The team is aways top notch, and the service is always amazing. Thought I should give the brand some praise for something other than providing awesome timepieces, as I truly appreciate it. What are others experience with the boutiques?

And while I am at it, thanks to all that make this forum possible by providing it and comtributing content. I am proud to be a part of it!

Meche, watchme and T WIN like this.
  2. emilio Oct 31, 2015

You are an easy customer..

Happy with a €10 ticket after buying €#### of watch(es)..

3. Which Watch Next Oct 31, 2015

Lol, I am easy. Actually have not purchased from the boutique, but reality is I would buy the watches without any extras. I like them. It's just nice they do that and other events. Point taken though, as I did have that thought with regards to purchasing discounted vs retail. With the discount, I can buy all the tickets I want. There r plenty of luxury brands that do nothing for u though.

4. T WIN Oct 31, 2015

Hi there. My local AD called me recently to invite me plus one to the premiere of Spectre and dinner plus adult beverages all sponsored by Omega. I'm really excited can't wait.

My AD and Omega are top notch!

watchme and Which Watch Next like this.
  5. Rockmastermike Nov 2, 2015

Agreed - the Atlanta OB is top shelf. I have purchased only a (very cool) Omega NATO but have also been invited to the Specter Event, but unfortunately, I won't be able to make due to prior commitments (kids)
    Each time I've been it has been friendly and informative....note to self: stop by more often

dsio likes this.
  6. Meche Nov 2, 2015

In Orlando here, and we got the invite as well. First class all the way if you ask me. I have also received a beautiful history of Omega book, and every time we stop in to say hello my wife gets free champagne.

I am a huge Bond honk, so I am really looking forward to seeing the movie a few days early.

watchme likes this.
  7. zinzan8 Nov 2, 2015

Hey, Rockmastermike--

I emailed the ATL OB on Friday asking if they were having a Spectre event, and David P said they were, but all tickets were claimed.

I guess I should email and see if they have any cancellations. :)

8. Rockmastermike Nov 2, 2015

I think it was a first come/first served and they took RSVPs until spots were full....good luck grabbing a spot, I bet it will be awesome!
    Where are you in ATL? I'm actually a little south in LaGrange, GA

9. zinzan8 Nov 2, 2015

I'm up in NW Atlanta in Smyrna, not too far from the recent ATL GTG location.

BTW, fair enough that I missed an invite--I have stopped by to look at watches and chat a few times, but haven't bought anything from them. I bought my SM300 Spectre at an AD in Singapore.

Edited May 7, 2016
  10. shutterlife Nov 2, 2015

I received an invite, but declined. And to date, i have yet to buy a watch from the boutique