Forums Latest Members

Omega Boutique Chicago Michigan Ave. Very Nice Gesture...

1. knappo1307 Mar 31, 2021

I recently messed up a spring bar during a change on My AT Seamaster 8900. I called the Omega boutique on Michigan Ave. asking if they had a pair. The sales associate Karen was very pleasant, and took a look and they had a pair. She asked for my address, and said she would mail them off. I asked what the charge was and she said they were free. I was completely surprised, and very appreciative and thanked her. I've never done business with them, and was completely surprised at their generosity. In this day and age of people complaining of waiting list and playing the AD game, this was a refreshing experience and I'm looking forward to doing business with them in the future. Thanks again Karen, and also a special thank you to @Archer for confirming the part number needed.

2. Cenzo Mar 31, 2021

Been to the Boutique on Michigan Avenue a few times. They were very welcoming and gladly resized my bracelet when I first acquired in from someone on Omega Forums. They also tested it for water resistance when I was in there a year later to pick up a NATO. There were exceptionally nice on both visits.