Omega Boutique bags

Hey All, if this post counts as "selling" I apologize and feel free to delete.

I have a few Omega Boutique bags and one Swatch bag. I am cleaning out a closet and would prefer not to throw them away and since I know enthusiasts collect everything, I figured I would ask here if anyone wanted one or all of them!

They are free to anyone who is willing to pay for shipping.

Thanks,

Jason

Like 4
Yes, they're really nice bags and it seems a shame to toss them out.

An interesting, recent development in the bag department: our local Boutique now offers the option of a generic white bag (also well-constructed) which is meant to draw less attention to the bearer of a potentially expensive timepiece as they make the perilous journey between the shop and the parking lot.

Like 7

An interesting, recent development in the bag department: our local Boutique now offers the option of a generic white bag (also well-constructed) which is meant to draw less attention to the bearer of a potentially expensive timepiece as they make the perilous journey between the shop and the parking lot.
Awesome. You joke but great option for public transport. In the past I brought a big duffel to put the bag in before I took the subway.

Like 4

Nice bags indeed, but yea the red is quite eye catching and an issue in some places.

The boutique manager at the NYC 5th ave location walked by as I was shoving my Omega bag into a Zenith tote to make it less conspicuous. I told him it was a compliment to Omega XD

Like 1

Same in London, I was offered a second plain bag on my last purchase, although declined as I thought it safe enough to make the 5 minute walk back to my office. Close run thing though...

Like 1
I had to take a sturdy backpack with me for my UD. No bag could carry the weight...

Like 5
love those big red bags when buying a new watch from the boutique.... great to walk with through the mall and publicly let everyone know you're ready to be mugged!

Like 3
I bought a coffee mug at the museum and got the red bag!
Felt uneasy in Switzerland but hid it when back in St. Louis……. along with my catalytic converter.

Like 3
I bought a coffee mug at the museum and got the red bag!
Felt uneasy in Switzerland but hid it when back in St. Louis……. along with my catalytic converter.
You hid the catalytic converter in the bag, right?

Like 1
Time to convince collectors that it's not a full complete set without the red boutique bag.

Like 5
The San Francisco OB offered me the choice of the red boutique bag or the white. I took the red bag since I was catching an Uber right outside the store.

I'm sure the criminal element has already picked up on the generic white bag as other luxury retailers offer them too.

Time to convince collectors that it's not a full complete set without the red boutique bag.

Already on it

I got a choice of a secondary bag, Tesco, Sainsbury's or Asda. Yes this is serious, I choose a Tesco bag as there was a Tesco Express near by :) Carried on shopping and had a few beers while being incognito

Like 1
I wasn't given a choice (Omega Botique in large out-of-town shopping centre) so took my purchase straight to the car before continuing with my day.

Was a weekday morning though, thus fairly quiet and mostly populated by mums with babies/old people, so would have felt reasonably safe if I hadn't.
Edited:

Like 1

That is a pretty good idea, hadn't thought of the risk associated with the bag.

Like 1