Omega Aqua Terra Pictogram Card?

HI Yall. I just joined the family. My wife graciously got me aqua terra gold edition from authenticwatches.com for Christmas . I've been reading and researching a lot and they seem like a legitimate company. The watch looks and feels real. The only thing that concerns me is the pictogram card. It has the "3" logo but also shows the 4 year warranty logo. It also has all of the logos on the back of the card... should I be concerned?

One of my pictogram cards has the same "3" logo. Not sure what it is. I'm sure someone will enlighten us.

I wouldn't be concerned...I would post pics of your watch. And thank your wife profusely. She's a keeper.

On my experience authentic watches are a reliable gray dealer. You should be fine

The "3" logo you are concerned on the pictogram is the box number, pictogram looks fine. I have no personal experience with authenticwatches.com, but as far as I know they are legitimate. If you are still concerned about authenticity it would be better if you share pictures of the watch for examination.

the number refers to a specific box for it, it looks fine to me, I would try to find out how long the warranty has been active though because they're not an authorized dealer.

the number refers to a specific box for it, it looks fine to me, I would try to find out how long the warranty has been active though because they're not an authorized dealer.

They are a GMD so no warranty, but when serviced by Omega (paid service not free) they should provide a warranty then.

Authentic watches should provide their own warranty.

Tha watch looks good and legit

Authentic watches should provide their own warranty.

Tha watch looks good and legit
I am sure watch is legit. But would you trust authentic watches to service? Not me. Watch is perfect as is when it needs service or if there is an issue in the future pay Omega to do it properly and you get a warranty for the service to boot. Otherwise a perfectly good watch could become a franken.

Yes, I would trust them. They've been there for 30 years

I feel good about it being authentic. But the pictogram threw me off... I don't understand why it's so different...

Nice!
Mine says Hello
Aqua Terra tabletop.jpg

Can you confirm what your pictogram looks like? Are the logos on the back of the card? Does it have a number 3 logo? Thanks!

Can you confirm what your pictogram looks like? Are the logos on the back of the card? Does it have a number 3 logo? Thanks!

Its comparable to yours and has the number 3 as well

Its comparable to yours and has the number 3 as well

Thanks Garv. When you say comparable. Do you mean all of the logos are on the back side of the pictogram, opposite to the ref and watch no like mine?

If I where you, since you're so insecure about this card, I would just take it with the watch to an AD or boutique. Say someone gave it to you for Xmas and you are not sure it's right . See what they say.

By the way, I think they will say it's ok. Can't see why authentic watches would give you the right watch with the wrong card. Half of the time hey get their watches from local boutiques