Omega Aqua Terra Pictogram Card?

Thanks Garv. When you say comparable. Do you mean all of the logos are on the back side of the pictogram, opposite to the ref and watch no like mine?
Yes, they are on the side of the card opposite the reference # etc. And Sergio is right. If, for whatever reason, you are concerned about all the icons on the back of the card, then if I were you, I would take it to someone and put your mind at ease.

If it helps, i just got a Titanium SM300 new and the card is identical to yours, with different logos cause its a different watch, but exactly the same as yours, logos on the back, numbers on the front.

If it helps, i just got a Titanium SM300 new and the card is identical to yours, with different logos cause its a different watch, but exactly the same as yours, logos on the back, numbers on the front.

Thanks for the confirmation! Did you buy it from an AD or online?

Yes, I would trust them. They've been there for 30 years

No disrespect to authentic or any one here, but I would only want Omega or an Omega authorised agent to service. They have had the proper training co axial movements are tricky to service especially when it comes to lubrication.

Thanks for the confirmation! Did you buy it from an AD or online?

I got it from a user here, who got it brand new from an AD

The watch's manual has a chart that explains what all of the pictograms mean.

The one with the #3 is definitely referring to the box that should be used with it when sold. I'll bet the cardboard Omega box that houses the red "leather" box has that exact same #3 symbol on it (well, assuming they gave you the correct style box).

I too just picked up a brand new Seamaster Aqua Terra Master coaxial from a local Omega AD a week ago. My pictogram is identical to yours including the #3 at the bottom left hand corner. As TMas indicated, #3 refers to the white Omega cardboad as the box shows the same #3 logo. However mine comes with the new wooden box as opposed to the older red leather box. So, I guess the #3 refers to the white cardboard itself rather than to the actual watch box (leather or wooden).

I too just picked up a brand new Seamaster Aqua Terra Master coaxial from a local Omega AD a week ago. My pictogram is identical to yours including the #3 at the bottom left hand corner. As TMas indicated, #3 refers to the white Omega cardboad as the box shows the same #3 logo. However mine comes with the new wooden box as opposed to the older red leather box. So, I guess the #3 refers to the white cardboard itself rather than to the actual watch box (leather or wooden).

Man, I love being correct! Can someone please inform my wife?

That is one of the newest pictogram cards! The #3 (Gent's Box) is now wooden but the number was the same for the previous variations. In regards to the service, it should only be done by OMEGA or an AD for OMEGA that is trained on how to properly lubricate the co-axial.

Nice choice!

Oh wow that's a great Idea, they have on the pictogram which box should come with the watch, I had never noticed that