Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Aqua Terra 2503.33.00 Silver Dial, Blue Markers, All Cards

1. fskywalker Apr 5, 2015

For sale I have my Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra in the beautiful and very hard to find silver dial / blue markers configuration. Many praised this dial configuration as the most beautiful ever in the Aqua Terra line, already discontinued (shame on Omega!) and thus very hard to find. As you will see in the pictures below, the dial looks white and the blue markers change color depending on light angle, going from a very light to a dark blue.

The reference number of this watch is 2803.33.00 as it came from factory with a leather band instead of the steel band, but I have replaced it with an original 20mm 1574/898 steel bracelet (model that comes from factory on the 2503.33.00), so same specs to 2503.33.00 The specifications of this watch model can be found on the Omega website at OMEGA Watches: The Collection Seamaster Aqua Terra Chronometer - Steel on leather strap - 2803.33.37 Some details of the watch are as follows:

Brand and Model: Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra
    Reference: 2803.33.00
    Body: Stainless steel
    Bracelet: Omega 1574/898 stainless steel band, 20 MM width size, currently size to 7 1/4 inches wrist, 1 extra half link included (not shown).
    Crystal: domed sapphire
    Body Diameter: 39.2 MM
    Movement: Caliber 2500, self-winding with co-axial escapement. Unknown service history.

Case thickness: Approximately 11 mm
    Case Back: See through sapphire caseback. Serial number on movement, case and cards are all the same, numbers not shown on pictures but present.
    Included with watch: Omega 1574/898 20 MM width genuine SS band (1 half extra link), cards (pictogram, chronometer & warranty) with matching serial numbers.

Conditions:

-Watch head and steel bracelet is in good conditions as shown, does have a few swirls and small marks due to its age which could be taken out if polished through your watchmen. Absolutely no marks on sapphire crystal.
    - Serial number covered on pictures; they are present (and match) on watch body, movement and warranty card.. The watch is running a bit slow at -9 seconds per day .

Price / Terms / Shipment / Feedback:

- Priced at $2,450 net (OBRO), shipped anywhere in the USA.
    - No trades please.
    - Listed price is fair for this hard to find discontinued model, there are others for sale as high as $3,000. Not desperate to sell / will not sell if right deal won't come in. Serious offers only, low balls will be politely ignored.
    - Price includes USPS Priority mail shipping in the United States only with insurance and signature confirmation. Other countries please contact me to evaluate the possibility of shipping / insuring the package to your destination.
    - Price listed is net; Paypal available to USA buyers at buyers extra cost (3%). No fee if paid by wire transfer. Paypal not an option to international buyers.
    - I have many buying / selling / trading references here in WUS as well as in other watch forums so feel free to check them out:
    http://forums.watchuseek.com/search....rchid=42638898
    - I may be reach through PM.

Thanks for looking!

Here are a few pictures of the watch:
    IMG_0733.jpg IMG_0738.jpg
    IMG_0737.jpg
    IMG_0734.jpg IMG_0735.jpg
    IMG_0742.jpg IMG_0752.jpg IMG_0753.jpg IMG_0757.jpg IMG_1721.jpeg IMG_3953.jpeg IMG_8187.jpeg IMG_8560.jpeg cards.jpg IMG_0723.jpg IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg
    Edited Jan 14, 2019
    Pnguyen5482 likes this.
  2. fskywalker Apr 6, 2015

Watch is SOLD, thanks Omega Forums