Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Apollo XI 20th Anniversary Wooden Box

1. malkav Aug 1, 2020

Received from a colleague who found it in his cupboard, (the watch is long gone unfortunately but nevertheless...) for sale here I have one wooden box which belonged to an Omega Apollo XI 20th Anniversary Speedmaster circa late 80s by my estimate.

This sale is for the wooden box itself, as the cushion insert and outer boxes have now sadly been lost at some point in the past.

Frankly speaking, it's not in the greatest condition - the 'O' and 'E' on the lid are missing, and the inner white coating has suffered degradation, most likely due to poor humidity control. I will say it is certainly genuine however, and as the law of entropy reminds us - it is not likely to get less rare over time - so if you need one of these to help add to your collection, I'd be happy to sell it to you.

As for pricing - I'm at a little bit of a loss to accurately assess its value but due to the market value on the watch itself I will start out with $450 OBRO. Paypal is +4%. Shipping to be determined by location.

I have a long history of selling online - if you search my username and 'omega' you will see what I mean.

Regards,
    R.

1 - 9kdph6N.jpg 2 - k5TaGnl.jpg 3 - J2Y7WLl.jpg 4 - Lo2nGiE.jpg 5 - URaTVaJ.jpg 6 - 5auC0mP.jpg 7 - YCuCdV0.jpg 8 - FRIXPxb.jpg 9 - vK7YwuN.jpg 11 - iSaDCz1.jpg

Hodgetts likes this.