Omega Apnea Jacques Mayol ref: 2895.30 for Omega 50th Anniversary GMT ref: 2534.50

I would like to trade my Omega Apnea Jacques Mayol on original Steel Bracelet for an Omega 50th Anniversary GMT, Black Dial, ref: 2534.50, on Steel Bracelet
The Apnea has one of the coolest complications I've seen on an Omega diver, read about it here on Ash's Omega story: https://stories.omegaforums.net/seamaster-apnea-jacques-mayol/
My Apnea is in Excellent/ Near Mint condition and comes with a red Omega Operating Instructions Book, a red Operating Instructions Booklet: Apnea Calibre 3601, white Omega card wallet with the International Warranty Card
Bracelet is a bit snug on my 7 1/2" wrist, but there are three extra links included.
I'm including a few pictures of the watch in case you are not familiar with the dial
Please send me a PM if you have a 2534.50 that you are not wearing all that much anymore.
I am also interested in other black dial Seamaster models and willing to "trade-up" with some cash from me.
Thanks,
Bob

Omega Apnea.jpg

Omega Apnea-1.jpg

Omega Apnea-2.jpg

Omega Apnea-4.jpg Omega Apnea-5.jpg
Edited: