Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega 352 RG Seamaster Chronometer – Stainless Steel – Recent Movement Service - Restored/refinished

1. Watchguy31-us Feb 26, 2014

Does this look familiar? Well, that's because Anders sold this to me a couple weeks ago. The movement is still under warranty! Long story short….I went on an epic watch buying spree and my soon to be wife isn't too thrilled. I can appease her by releasing one or two, and I'm going to start with the 352. I am looking for exactly what I paid for it…$900 USD. I pay for fees and shipping (same as my previous deal).

I am literally stealing Anders description:

From my private collection here is a special Omega Seamaster “bumper” with the sought after chronometer grade “micro regulator” Caliber 352 RG from about 1951.

The watch is in a very nice condition for its age. The watch is however NOT original as it was delivered by Omega. Hence the low price.

The dial has been restored/refinished. The pictures shows the condition which I would describe as well executed. It sits in is a ref 2576-11 case. Originally the movement was cased in a solid gold OT2520 reference case (confirmed by extracts from the Omega archives that will follow the watch). I can only speculate, but guess the case have at some time been melted for gold.
    The 2576 case is period correct, and in my opinion is looking very good.

The watch is running well and keeping good time. It was fully serviced last year. The full story is here: http://watchguy.co.uk/service-omega-seamaster-calibre-352-2/

This is a rare chance to own a fine caliber 352RG watch for less than silly money.

The movement itself in this condition may be worth the price I am willing to accept for this little gem.

Omega5.jpg Omega.jpg Omega2.jpg Omega4.jpg Omega6.jpg Omega3.jpg
    ron n and Northernman like this.
  2. Watchguy31-us Feb 27, 2014

Bump

3. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Feb 27, 2014

Well thank you very much :mad:

Temptation removed once and then it's back :unsure:

Quick someone go for it :thumbsup:

4. Watchguy31-us Feb 28, 2014

Sold! Thank you OF and thank you to my buyer!

Northernman likes this.
  5. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Feb 28, 2014

Congratz

6. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Feb 28, 2014

Sure the buyer is pretty excited ;)