Forums Latest Members
  1. MG Truman May 15, 2014

Hey all,
    I've been a admirer of omega watches for a long time although I only recently became a member of this forum. That being said, I've never been in a situation where I could afford a 3-5K watch. I do feel, however, that I'm now in a position where I can afford a pre-owned omega for around $1500. I prefer watches that include the date and I've noticed omega 3511's meet this requirement and can be found pre-owned for around 1500. I also like the that the 3511 is around 39mm, which is good for my smaller wrist.

My questions for the much more knowledgable forum members are:
    - when considering pre-owned omegas on this forum, how can I be certain that they are genuine? Are there specific things I can look for or questions I should be asking the seller?
    - is it typical for sellers on here to provide money back guarantees to show confidence in the product their selling?

I would appreciate any additional advice forum members are willing to provide me as search for my first omega.
    Many thanks

2. MG Truman May 15, 2014

I should have more clearly stated that I'm interested in a speedmaster 3511 or something similar.

3. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado May 15, 2014

Cute dog, woof!

4. ulackfocus May 15, 2014

You could always post a few pictures of any potential purchases and we'll look them over.