Forums Latest Members

FS Omega 300M Auto Chronometer

1. Cosd May 31, 2017

Hi
    I am posting again as my add for sale that I put up yesterday seems to have vanished, not sure if it was an error my side as my phone ran out of batteries as I was posting the add.

I have for sale a 2011 Omega 300M automatic. This is a full size (not mid), blue face wave dial with date and is in very nice condition with very light wear marks. There is a slight ding on the bezel at 3 minutes past the hour mark which I have captured in one of the photos. Please look at the photos carefully as they form part of the description and condition of the watch.

I took this watch in as part payment on a car deal with a friend who bought the watch from Ernest Jones in Brent Cross in 2011. You will notice the receipt I have has two watches on there, my friend has a number of watches and so this watch hasn't had that much wrist time. It has never been polished and the back has never been opened with the Omega seal still in tact. My friend could not find the warranty or pictogram cards, but he has promised to look for them for me, if you buy this watch please do not hold me for these cards as it is beyond my control, but should I get them I will forward these on.

I'm a first time seller so I don't have any references I'm afraid, but for anyone willing to travel, you are welcome to inspect the watch in person. I have traded as a buyer and seller on Ebay for a number of years where you can get some feedback, but never in watches. I'm a long term member on a shooting forum where I have traded numerous times and happy to provide references if anyone wishes.

I am pricing the watch fairly as I want it sold, I'm not sure what else to say about the watch other than it wears well and is in really nice condition, hopefully the photos do it justice but if anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Price £1400 net to me, buyer collects or arranges and pays for delivery.
    Payment options can be discussed.

Please note, unless the watch has been grossly misrepresented either in description or photos, I will not accept returns simply on "change of heart", so please try to ask any questions you may have prior to purchase.

I've taken the below details from another add which I believe is correct for the watch, the only part I have added aster-ix's is the model as I am not sure how to get these details which are specific to this watch:

Watch Specifications

Brand
    Omega

Series
    Seamaster Diver 300m Co-Axial Automatic 41mm

Model Number

Size
    41mm

Case Material
    Stainless Steel

Dial Colour:
    Blue

Bracelet/Strap
    Stainless Steel Brushed & Polished

Clasp
    Push Button Folding Clasp

Movement
    Automatic - Chronometer

Bezel
    Uni-Directional Rotating

Screwdown Crown
    Yes

Crystal
    Scratch Resistant Sapphire

Case Back
    Solid

Water Resistance
    300m/1000ft

Kind regards
    Cos

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Jun 20, 2017
  2. Cosd Jun 20, 2017

Watch now withdrawn.

Apologies but can't see how to write this in the heading on my phone.