Omega 2639-4 advice needed

Hi everyone! I immediately thank anyone who wants to answer me. I would like to purchase these beautiful Omega cal 265. I have no doubts about the caliber but I would need help on the dial. It seems original to me, what do you think?
Have a nice day!
F

Hi everyone! I immediately thank anyone who wants to answer me. I would like to purchase these beautiful Omega cal 265. I have no doubts about the caliber but I would need help on the dial. It seems original to me, what do you think?
Have a nice day!
F

Welcome to the forum!
The dial looks original to me as well.
Make sure to check the case from different angles if it has been overpolished for your taste.

Looks nice. Few shots of my black one to compare case condition. Mine is worn but not significantly polished.

Dial looks good but case looks quite polished if its not just the very bright pictures doing it unjustice, this is my 2639 which I'm guessing is unpolished - for reference
Edited:

Wow!! I think the one I’ve posted it’s a little bit over polished but is so beautiful 😉

What’s the asking price? These references are fairly plentiful in decent condition and with a number of dial variations

What’s the asking price? These references are fairly plentiful in decent condition and with a number of dial variations
Agree with Luke take your time find a good example. They are a bit larger and wear very well.

They are quite frequent across Scandinavia, as far as I can tell. You can also set up some alerts on eBay with the reference number, always helpful.

Where do you suggest I can find them…
I have a 2639 listed in the private watch sales part of this forum. With creamy patina dial and radium lume numerals if you're interested in getting one. You can find it here