Omega 2627 calendar redail ?

Hi everyone,
Tomorrow this Omega calendar 2627 is up for auction in Sweden, cal 353 and numbered around 1951.
I like the watch that much that I want to believe that the dial is original, but if I’m honest to myself I have doubts…
the dial looks very clean for it’s age and the ‘A’ s in automatic are different…also the trapezium date window doesn’t
corresponds with it’s age.
Photograph is not of high quality but I appreciate your opinions, thanks. 8C517D7A-8867-4AAD-BFF0-637FE6FFA7AF.png

I guess this is a question of what you call "original". To my eyes, there is no question that some work has been done on this dial. At the very least, there's been an application of new lume on the pips and hands. The fonts look correct, more or less. It is possible that someone successfully removed the original (probably yellowed) lacquer without damaging the dial and replaced it with modern clear synthetic stuff which will not yellow with age. It is also possible the the dial was totally re-done with correct dies.

I think you will get differing opinions on this example. I would not pay top dollar (or kroner) for this, but it should have a value greater than a poor redial.
gatorcpa

Thanks gatorcpa for your expertise and confirming my doubts.

I love this reference 2627. One day will get one!

Apart from the colour, which looks indeed suspiciously white, it’s hard to find much wrong with the dial IMHO, ie they did a very clean job if redialled.

The picture has obviously been retouched to remove the background. Perhaps worth asking for other pictures as well, maybe they show a slightly different lighting.
Edited:

I think redial, the font looks too thick, the g in omega is off, there is no sarif, slightly off minute marks. Pretty good though, differences are subtle.