Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega 26.5 oversize jumbo (37.5mm ex crown), all original, BARGAIN

1. Tom Dick and Harry Nov 1, 2015

Morning all

Well, I need to move a few more pieces to cover the recent expenses and this is one of them, as the title says I am selling one of my oversized 26.5’s, oversized 26.5’s are commanding very strong money, especially if you have a sector dial (I wish) and this beauty really is a super example

FullSizeRender.jpg
    The watch is in original condition, the movement is clean nickel coloured 7mil cal 26.5SOB and the dial is original and not refinished but clearly showing its age and looks to have been cleaned at some point.

FullSizeRender[1].jpg
    What makes the watch special (other than the obviously beauty of it) is the size, it is a 37.5mm (excluding crown) case, anyone who knows 26.5’s will know that 95% of them are much smaller watches (circa 30mm). It also has the lollipop hour recorder, which is a stand out feature of the watch and again original to the piece.

FullSizeRender[2].jpg

The watch hasn’t been serviced, it is a relatively recent acquisition, which I had intended to have serviced and possibly the dial replaced but I am not going to get round to this anytime soon so have decided to let it go. Please take in to consideration that the watch may need a service, although it is running strongly and keeping time and the dial, whilst original is showing it’s age

I am looking for what it owes me, and utterly bargains £285 for the watch shipped

Payment via BT or PP (gift or you cover fees)

Thanks Tom

2. Tom Dick and Harry Nov 1, 2015

Now sold, many thanks fellow forum members