Omega 2512.30

I keep wavering on selling or keeping this, so I guess that means I should part with it at this point. Up for sale is the beautiful Omega Aqua Terra Chronograph 2512.30. This is one that does not come up for sale too often, having the off-white dial with blue hands and dial furniture. The watch is running well but is not building reserve on the winder, so it is due for a service and the price reflects as much. Cosmetically, there are the expected swirlies and a ding on the bezel near the 11 marker. The watch will come with the inner and outer boxes, all papers, the beautiful OEM bracelet, an aftermarket black alligator strap with blue stitch and OEM buckle, an aftermarket brown crocodile strap with generic buckle, and an aftermarket blue crocodile strap with the same.

Asking price is $2200. Considering the amount of straps that I am including, this is a bargain. Paypal is fine with a split of the fees, bank wire is also okay. CONUS insured Priority shipping is on me. I am not looking for trades of any kind at this time.

AT12c.JPG ATalbk2.JPG ATcbl1.JPG ATcbr1.JPG