omega 2471/1 moon phase pusher not working is this dial ok ?

Posts
116
Likes
35
Good morning members , I have this omega cosmic 2471/1 took it out after long time to enjoy , was trying to set all the functions everything works except the moon phase subdial pusher doesn’t work it’s not setting the moon please anyone with input , and is this dial refinished ? I looked at others on line and the moon on mine is kind of funny looking ,need your opinion the movement is ,27DLPC , thank you ,good day to everybody, kazd
 
Posts
13,628
Likes
18,979
…and is this dial refinished ? I looked at others on line and the moon on mine is kind of funny looking ,need your opinion the movement is ,27DLPC
Yes, I believe that the dial is refinished.

For the issue with the moonphase, you need to see a watchmaker.

gatorcpa
 
Posts
116
Likes
35
Yes, I believe that the dial is refinished.

For the issue with the moonphase, you need to see a watchmaker.

gatorcpa
Thank you , I thought same especially taking into consideration the moon is totally wrong it’s a new moon haha, not like I see on other original ones so yes conclusion is the dial is not correctly redone as tor the moon 🙃and the pusher issue will have to give to watchmaker attention , thank you , good day , is the dial badly done except for the moon think , ?
 
Posts
13,628
Likes
18,979
Printing is inconsistent at best, so I would call this a below average job.
gatorcpa
 
Posts
116
Likes
35
thank you yes buy looking closely I noticed this , still a nice watch ? a way back many years I had no inclination on dial issues I was just in a mode of compulsive collecting lol, but now I know a little better especially with help from you guys , wondering if I should consider professional refinish on this watch , not sure if it’s worth the investment besides the pusher issue, your opinion please ? A thank you , kazd,