Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega 2254.50 Seamaster Professional 300m Full set – Serviced and Mint

1. padders Oooo subtitles! May 2, 2018

The unexpected acquisition of the SM300 LE means that I am surplus at least one black dial Omega diver and a little short of funds so...

Omega Seamaster 2254.50 Auto in mint condition. Compete set with box, card and papers. From 2005 with 80.9m serial number. Bracelet sized for a 7.5” wrist with 2 spare links, should fit up to 8.5”.

This model probably needs no introduction but for the uninitiated:

· Full Size 41mm Steel Case (exc crown)

· 1120 Automatic Movement, Chronometer Rated

· 300m Water Resistant, recently tested and verified during service

· Sapphire Crystal

Unworn since being serviced by Authorised Repair Centre Swiss Time Services last year with over a year warranty still to run. During this service the bezel was replaced and the factory finishes reinstated so the watch truly looks brand new. Running strongly and accurately as you would expect. Service/Warranty paperwork will be provided (blurred for security in pic below)

Watch is located in Birmingham UK, face to face viewing is welcomed. The sale should be considered final other than for an issue arising not mentioned in the listing.

Price £1,650 GBP including Insured EU delivery. Shipping elsewhere will be considered, try me.

IMG_0776.jpg IMG_0778.jpg IMG_0779.jpg
    IMG_7524.jpg
    IMG_7528.jpg IMG_7529.jpg IMG_7525 (1).jpg
    IMG_7520.jpg

Edited May 2, 2018
    Lonestar, Taddyangle, jB1128 and 6 others like this.
  2. tikkathree May 2, 2018

I'm trying to think why I should - or shouldn't need this watch in black auto as well as blue quartz...... I hope your watch sells really quickly.... and then again I hope it's still there tomorrow!

mydeafcat and padders like this.
  3. Huus May 2, 2018

I don't know if it is my place to say but I think you may regret selling this. Unless you own 2 :thumbsup:
    Just gave you a free bump.

mydeafcat likes this.
  4. mydeafcat May 2, 2018

Stunning. Bracelet looks brand new! I’m nothing if not an enabler to anyone contemplating this watch :D. My 2254.50 is back on my wrist after a requisite service trip to the spa. I missed it terribly. Keeps brilliant time and is simply a beautiful piece. My first Omega (it’s a 2007); far and away my favorite watch.

GLWS! :thumbsup:

padders and jB1128 like this.
  5. tikkathree May 2, 2018

A lot of help you are! My blue quartz is currently away for service and I missing that so much that I've bought er three watches in the meantime: do I need a fourth? Shh! Do I want a 4th? Oh yes!

mydeafcat likes this.
  6. Ravineman May 3, 2018

its a beauty .... one day I hope to buy one that's closer to home ... like already in Canada .....

mydeafcat and padders like this.
  7. padders Oooo subtitles! May 3, 2018

Well that didn’t take long, now OHPF. Many thanks for the kind words and apologies to those who may be disappointed they didn’t jump on it!

8. tikkathree May 3, 2018

Oh well, that makes my day a little clearer - one off the list! Well done to the buyer!

mydeafcat likes this.