Forums Latest Members
  1. Jarek3050 Sep 12, 2019

Witaj na forum, pomóż mi zidentyfikować zegarek Omega, którego stałem się właścicielem. Moim zdaniem jest to omega z lat 50. i mechanizm z 1964 r., Tzn. Nigdzie nie mogę znaleźć tej samej tarczy ani w zegarkach z lat 50., ani 60.
    Będę wdzięczny za wszelkie wskazówki.

Edited Oct 21, 2019
  2. ConElPueblo Sep 12, 2019

While I do not understand what you write, it is pretty clear that this watch has been molested. It is a center seconds reference and dial, but "modified" to house a sub-seconds movement. Avoid.

3. queriver Sep 12, 2019

Google Translate from Polish:

"Welcome to the forum, help me identify the Omega watch I became the owner of. In my opinion, this is the omega from the 1950s and the mechanism from 1964, i.e. Nowhere can I find the same dial either on the watches of the 50s or 60s. As you noticed the lack of 6 on the dial, advise me what to do with this phantom, whether to look for 6, give a different dial or renew a dial without 6?
    is it worth doing anything. I will be grateful for any tips."

Welcome. There's no point looking for a 6, it would have been intentionally removed to accommodate the subdial hand's sweep. If you want to replace the 6 you will need to remove the seconds hand and that will leave you with a hole in the dial.

chronos and Mark020 like this.
  4. KingCrouchy Sep 12, 2019

Sadly this is the classic noob trap. Dial was "customized" to have a sub second. The Watch is worth very little because of the treatment it ensured in its life.

TwinPeaks likes this.
  5. Jarek3050 Sep 13, 2019

Dziękuję za wiadomości, niestety zostaje mi chyba rozebrać i oddzielnie sprzedać mechanizm i kopertę ze szkłem. Tarcza do wyrzucenia.
    Może mi podpowiecie gdzie te części sprzedać ? Tylko ebay? czy są jakieś inne miejsca na sprzedaż części?
    pozdrawiam

6. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Sep 13, 2019

From Google Translate
    We have very few members who speak Polish. You will get a far better response to your question in English, even if the translation isn’t quite correct.

eBay is probably the best place to sell watch parts. You cannot sell here until you have over 200 posts.

Hope this helps,
    gatorcpa

chronos likes this.